This £680k project for Solent NHS Trust at St Mary’s Hospital, Portsmouth, Hampshire providing office accommodation for 85 staff was completed by Ace Southern in 4 months.
- Over 40 rooms including offices, tea points, stores, WCs and showers
- Hot desk and conference facilities
- Complete fit out of plant and tank rooms including BMS
- 800m^2 20 year guaranteed Nort bitumi mineral roof with 150m free standing Latchways Versirail handrail restraint system.
- Bespoke aluminium thermally broken windows by Wessex Windows
- Complete replacement of electrical services
- Efficient automatic daylight adjusting lighting
- New data cabling infrastructure and communications room
And let’s not forget the 8 tonnes of metal that was recycled during the works too!